Core Acro Convention is open to dancers and gymnasts of all levels. Improve your acro skills – handstand and strength training, partner work, skill training, contortion, core workout and circus tricks.
Dancers and gymnasts will experience:
• Challenging and professional classes with experienced acro instructors.
• An environment that is encouraging and fun.
• 3 separate spaces for the various levels.
• Enhanced learning outside of your regular studio or gym.
• The opportunity for a question and answer session at the end of the day.
No previous gymnastics or
acro training. Intro to tumbling.
Must have front and back walkover.
Will work on handstands, donkey kicks, chest stands, elbow stands, shoulder stands, back and forward rolls, cartwheels, front and back limbers, front and back walkovers and tick tock.
Must have a clean walk overs front handspring and aerials.
Will work on front and back walkovers,
tumbling drills, round off, cartwheel drive downs, dive cartwheels, front and back handsprings, side aerial, handstand balance, and pirouettes, handstand walking, backhand spring step out, round off backhand spring, round off back tuck, round off lay out, back tuck, one handed backhand spring.
“You haven’t lived until you’ve flipped.”
“Life is better upside down.”